What It's all about!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

You all inspire me!!

I have lots of people telling me thanks for doing this - but just so you know - it is purely selfish!!

I do it because it gives me opportunity to meet great people like you! I do it because you inspire me! I do it because I know how it feels to serve and I want to feel that more! I do it because I want to surround myself with goodness and good people - and that is what you all do for me! I do it because then I get to associate with the greatest people on earth - those that want to lift others!

Thank you everyone for indulging my selfishness!! You inspire me!!

Blankets today from - small families, big families, activity day girls, Young Women groups, older ladies that spent countless hours crocheting, and knitting and tying and sewing.  One person bringing over one blanket or 3 beanies, and 2-3 people bringing 20-30 blankets.  We have tiny baby blankets, and big fuzzy warm blankets and everything in-between.  AND baby beanies and Dad beanies, cute beanies and warm fuzzy beanies and beanies for every kid size out there!  

My heart continues to grow and I hope that yours does as well!! It is a good thing :)



No comments:

Post a Comment