What It's all about!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Long way to Go!

Just a quick note to send a HUGE thanks to everyone that has made and continues to make blankets and beanies!  

I haven't finished counting yet what I have in Arizona but probably close to 300 blankets and around 200 beanies.  This is fabulous - BUT we still have a long ways to go to hit our mark.  
Please spread the word!!! 

We will be accepting them until Dec. 15th, so there is plenty of time to make and/or purchase a blanket or two and send our way.  I will do a count and post pictures within the next few days: in the mean time - keep 'em coming.  
If you are located in a State that is not a drop-off State, please let me know and we will see if we can figure out how to get yours shipped as well.

THANKS everyone!! I know our Sandy friends will certainly be so grateful for your kindness and sacrifice!



2 comments:

  1. Sears has great deals right now on hats, and they offer free shipping on orders over $50. I hope this helps. I have ordered 2 blankets and several hats and they will hopefully arrive tomorrow in New Jersey! Thanks for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for posting this Heather!! AND thanks for your donation. You're wonderful.

      Delete