What It's all about!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Joining the ranks of bloggers!

How does one ever begin - blogging? Living in the world of journal writing my whole life and then making that big change into blogger heaven -  a huge leap! Fun, easier, faster, adding pictures, and all the fun gadgets, why has it taken me so long to even start -   old age, laziness, slow brain, technology block, whatever the reason . . . 
I'm finally here!  If for nothing else maybe someday, my kids or grandkids or great grandkids will be a little interested in cool things that I get to be a part of!


So here I go. 


Life is spectacular to put it bluntly.  A wonderful husband that supports, adds too, makes me look good, compliments, takes me on great adventures, and loves me, that's Mr. Steve! 5 amazing kids, 2 wonderful kid-in-law's, and 2 gorgeous babies due in February (of course they will be gorgeous). Super parents, siblings, nieces, nephews, aunts & uncles, cousins, so many amazing friends and tons of wonderful neighbors.  One would wonder what came about to bring such grandness to one individual life?!  Whatever the reason . . . this one person is eternally grateful. 


Life has been grand in many ways, extremely hard in other ways, trying, adventurous, rewarding and educational.  Now life is at a new point. With all the kids but Catie gone (well almost gone :) and living their lives as productive amazing adults, Steve and I have been able to search and hope and pray and dream and start the next big phase.  It's called E3 Imagine!







No comments:

Post a Comment